All Members of Wests Tigers must comply with a strict Code of Conduct. As a Wests Tigers Member you agree to the following:
- To respect opposition fans, as well as fellow supporters and Members
- To respect all Wests Tigers staff and players
- To respect all match officials, media personnel and opposition teams
- To abstain from the use of foul and inappropriate language or behaviour at Wests Tigers matches and events, as well as when in conversation with Wests Tigers staff
- To abstain from any form of anti-social behaviour at Wests Tigers matches and events – including but not limited to: foul and inappropriate language, discriminatory or race driven comments, and verbal/physical actions.
- To abide by the conditions of entry for each Wests Tigers venue
- To assist in enforcing the Members Code of Conduct both at home and away venues.
If any of the above Code is breached by any Member, the Club reserves the right to:
- Provide a written notice of warning to the Member
- Immediately eject a Member from a game or event
- Immediate cancellation of a Membership
In return, Wests Tigers promise to provide our Members with:
- Polite, courteous and respectful customer service at all times
- A response to any enquiries within seven days
- Accurate and appropriate information to the best of our ability