Terms and Conditions
The following are the Membership Terms and Conditions of Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “Wests Tigers”). Benefits and conditions of Membership are subject to change and are at the discretion of Wests Tigers.
- The Wests Tigers Membership card remains the property of Wests Tigers. Membership cards may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, or used for promotional purposes or campaigns without the express written permission of Wests Tigers.
- If you pay your Membership fees by credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of the Payment Plan in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise Wests Tigers to automatically renew your Membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable Membership fees from the credit or debit card used to purchase your previous Membership.
- If you participate in the Payment Plan, the Club will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 14 days from the date of the Club’s notice to advise the Club of any changes or upgrades you wish to make to your Membership package, or to notify Wests Tigers in writing if you do not wish to roll over your Membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your Membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your Membership being rolled over.
- Memberships are subject to a seven (7) day cooling-off period in which you can change your Membership package. Any changes after the cooling-off period may be subject to an Administration fee. Requests to change your Membership in both circumstances must be submitted in writing.
- Memberships are non-refundable and Member benefits are non-transferable. Once a Membership has been purchased, Wests Tigers is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing, and may only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Club should their details change, including the issuing or withdrawal of Concession status, Member contact details or any relevant information that could affect their membership with Wests Tigers.
- The Membership purchased is for the 2017 season only. The price of a 2017 Membership will not be reduced for new applicants wishing to join at any time once the season is underway.
- All Membership prices for season 2017 are GST inclusive.
- 2017 Wests Tigers Members may renew into the same package they had for the 2016 season online, in person or over the telephone. In doing so, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of Wests Tigers Membership.
- The Club cannot accept any responsibility for Membership cards that are lost. Lost membership cards can be reported to Wests Tigers Membership on (02) 8741 3300 and will incur a replacement fee of $25.00. Members who have their membership card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply the Club with a statutory declaration. Replacement cards cannot be issued on game day. All lost, stolen or damaged Membership cards will have their original barcodes cancelled and a new barcode will be issued with the new membership card.
- Wests Tigers reserves the right to refuse an application. The Club also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Membership, without refund, to any Member in breach of these terms and conditions. Wests Tigers Members are subject to the rules and regulations / conditions of entry of the stadium they are attending. Breach of these rules / conditions may result in eviction from the stadium and/or cancellation of their Wests Tigers Membership at the discretion of the Club.
- The dates, venues, and times of NRL fixtures are subject to alteration.
- Members will not be eligible for compensation should they be unable to attend a game.
- The Club cannot guarantee the composition of the playing roster throughout the season as players are subject to injury and performance requirements, which impact their ability to take the field.
- Membership Voucher – To be used for Wests Tigers Merchandise only. Can be redeemed in store, online and on game day. If lost or misplaced no replacement will be issued. Non-redeemable for cash. Voucher is valid for ONE transaction only. Voucher is not valid with any promotion or offer, including the Membership discount
Family Membership: Family Membership consists of two adults and up to four children (under 12 years of age at the time of purchase).
Concession: The following Concession card holders are eligible to purchase a Concession Membership: Pension card (aged/single parent/disability); Student card (full-time) or enrolment papers confirming full time status; or Veteran Affairs card.
Health Care or Health Benefit cards do not qualify. Concession identification must be produced at the time of Membership purchase, when attending games and at any point requested by Wests Tigers or venue staff.
Children: To be eligible for a Child Membership, children must be under 12 years of age (at time of purchase). Children over 4 years of age will need to obtain a Child Membership if they wish to be eligible to purchase Finals tickets and to secure their own seat. Wests Tigers Membership Department may request proof of age identification (copy of birth certificate or passport etc.).
- Wests Tigers Reserved Seated Members from 2016 have until Friday, 31st October, 2016 to renew their same reserved seats for 2017. After this date all reserved seats that have not been renewed will be released for general sale and cannot be guaranteed.
- Seating areas at the ANZ Stadium/ Campbelltown Sports Stadium and Leichhardt Oval are subject to change. The Club will endeavour to advise Members of any changes.
2017 NRL Finals Series
Wests Tigers Members are given priority access (over Non-Members) to purchase a ticket to the NRL finals *. NRL Finals Matches are administered by the NRL with the core advantage to Wests Tigers Members being a priority access period for the opportunity to purchase a ticket to the game* before the general public. The priority access period is also extended to Members of the other competing Club.
Neither the Club nor its Members have the same rights as they receive for the Home and Away games – 2016 Reserved Seated Members will be unable to retain their annual reserved seat for the Finals series.
Note: These arrangements are subject to change.
*subject to participation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DEBITSUCCESS DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST (DDR) SERVICE AGREEMENT (Rolling Monthly Instalments Only)
Debitsuccess will debit your account for the amounts and frequency as agreed between us on the Debitsuccess Membership Contract signed and accepted by you. The authority to debit will remain in effect for future season membership payments and the contract shall be viewed as a continuing authority to make deductions from the nominated account. In this event, the amount of any deductions beyond the initial term and applicable Service Fee will be advised to you in writing giving not less than 14 days’ notice of the new payment schedule.
2. CHANGE OF TERMS
In the unlikely event that the initial terms are to change, they can only do so in accordance with your Contract and we must give you at least 14 days notice of the changes including if applicable the new amount, new frequency and next debit date.
3. DEFERRING OR STOPPING A PAYMENT
Should you wish to defer a payment to another date you must contact Debitsuccess before the date of that payment to request the deferment. Deferments are entirely at the discretion of Debitsuccess and will depend on the length of deferment, the current state of your account and your past history. You may request us to stop an individual payment however you will still be liable to make this payment by some other method or your account will become overdue.
4. ALTERING THE SCHEDULE
Should you wish to alter the payment frequency or Day to Debit contact Debitsuccess and at our discretion in most instances we will be able to make the changes you require. There may be a fee charged for this service (details of any fees payable can be obtained by contacting Debitsuccess on 1-800 148 848). Any changes made will not affect the total amount you would otherwise have paid over the minimum term of your Contract.
5. CANCELLING THE PAYMENTS
You can cancel this Direct Debit Request Authority by requesting this of Debitsuccess or your bank. Cancellation of the authority to debit your account will not terminate this contract or remove your liability to make the payments you have agreed to.
If you dispute any debit payment, you must notify Debitsuccess immediately. Debitsuccess will respond to your dispute within 7 working days and will immediately refund the amount of the debit if we are not able to substantiate the reason for it. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim within 5 business days if your claim is lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing, or within 30 business days if your claim is lodged after 12 months from the disputed drawing.
7. NON WORKING DAY
When the day to debit falls on a weekend or public holiday the debit will be initiated on the next working day.
8. DISHONOURED PAYMENTS
It is your responsibility to ensure that on the due date clear funds are available in your nominated account to meet the direct debit payment. Should your payment be dishonoured Debitsuccess will debit you an additional $10 with your next payment and may, if we have not received instructions to the contrary from you, debit both the current due payment and the now overdue payment(s) on the same day. Debitsuccess may debit other fees or costs involved with debt collection in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contract (refer to clause 9 Credit/Debt Reporting Agencies).
All enquiries should be directed to Debitsuccess and should be made at least 1 working day prior to the next scheduled debit date.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to those already mentioned, you are responsible for ensuring that your nominated account is able to accept direct debits. If it is not, it is your responsibility to provide Debitsuccess with a new account number.
Please note: All information was correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change. This document was last updated on 25/08/2016.